HRD Attestation / Home Department Authentication India
Attestation of HRD Attestation - HRD attestation is the process of authentication of educational document. HRD authentication center is available in the each state. If the educational document needs to get attest from ministry of external affairs, then it should be first authenticate from that respective state HRD Department where university / Board / council is located from and from where the same document have issued.
We are offering services the services of HRD Attestation for Below Listed States
- Tamil Nadu HRD Attestation
- UP HRD Attestation
- Rajasthan HRD Attestation
- Madhya Pradesh HRD Attestation
- Gujarat HRD Attestation
- Karnataka HRD Attestation
- Andhra PRADESH Attestation
- Punjab HRD Attestation
- Delhi HRD Attestation
Home department Authentication – home department attestation is the process of authentication of personal document. If the personal document needs to get attest from ministry of external affairs, then it should be first authenticated from respective state Home department/GAD, where same document have originated.
Home Department Authentication India
We are offering you the services of home department Attestation for Below Listed States
Tamil Nadu HRD Attestation UP HRD Attestation Rajasthan HRD Attestation Madhya Pradesh HRD Attestation Gujarat HRD Attestation Karnataka HRD Attestation Andhra PRADESH Attestation Punjab HRD Attestation Delhi HRD Attestation
- UP home department Attestation
- Punjab Home department (After signed by DC where document belongs)
- Andhrapradesh Home department Attestation
- Gujarat Home department Attestation
- Kerala home department Attestation
- Tamilnadu home department Attestation
- Karnataka home department Attestation
- Haryana Home department (After signed by DC where document belongs)
- Delhi Home department Attestation
- Rajasthan Home department Attestation.
Human Resource Development Department Attestation of Certificates issued from India is possible for all the Certificates issued under MHRD HRD as well as MHRD attestation can be completed from Delhi only. HRD’s Authentication Department functioning under Ministry of Human Resource Development Department of India.
Attestation of Certificates from Human Resource Development Department (HRD), Government of India is available for all UGC or AICTE Approved Certificates. This attestation required for getting a job in Foreign Countries. HRD Attestation not required for jobs in India. Ministry of HRD giving Guidance for Attestation of certificates from New Delhi, India.
HRD Attestation required for a job in Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Iran, Malaysia, Libya, Bangladesh, Yemen, Australia, Nigeria, Italy, Austria, Jordan, Switzerland etc…
Certificate Attestation from HRD department of India, MEA of India Attestation, Embassy of UAE Attestation or Consulate of UAE Attestation and Foreign Ministry of UAE attestation is required to get a new job visa from the Ministry of Labour in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Al-Ain, Rasal Khaima, Fujairah, Um-al Quin etc… of UAE. Certificates of Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kerala, Bangalore, Kolkatta, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Bhopal, Indore, Luknow, Patna, Goa etc… Mumbai Attestation: UAE Consulate Attestation from Mumbai is also valid in UAE to get a Job Visa from any of the Emirates in UAE. Notary and Mantralaya Attestation is a Mandatory to get attestation for all Certificate from UAE Consulate in Mumbai Delhi Attestation: HRD, MEA and Embassy Attestation Delhi; called Delhi Attestation also can be done to get a Job in Gulf or any other Countries. Degree Certificate Attestation from Delhi is the important attestation to get the foreign jobs. HRD of Delhi is using the Maximum effort to complete the attestation formalities on time.
HRD Attestation on Certificates is asking for all senior category jobs in Abroad. MHRD Attestation can be done from India only for the Certificates issued from India. Attestation formalities completed candidates can finish the Visa formalities faster than others from United Arab Emirates or any other Foreign Country. So try to Complete HRD, MEA and Embassy attestation before leaving the Country.
HRD Attestation is a mandatory for all Hospital related Jobs in abroad. Ministry of Health department of Kuwait, Saudi, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Yemen, Italy, UAE etc… also asking attestation for all educational qualification Certificates, issued from India
HRD Attestation required for Nurses, who are planning to work in Kuwait. Kuwait asking certificate attestation after selection of the candidates Certificates to be attested from HRD for Kuwait Ministry jobs: SSC or High School Certificates, HSC or Higher Secondary School Certificates, Diploma in Nursing Certificates, Bachelor of Nursing or Nursing Degree Certificates. Post Graduate Degree in Nursing or Master Degree in Nursing Certificates.
HRD Department of Delhi will not attest Non-Educational Certificates: Certificates of this category include – Nursing Council Registration Certificates, Experience Certificates from Hospitals, Mark Lists of High School, Mark Lists of Higher Secondary School, Mark Lists of Nursing Diploma, Mark Lists of Nursing Degree or Bachelor of Nursing and Mark Lists of PG Degree Nursing or Master of Nursing
HRD Attestation from Delhi required for Doctors and Pharmacists also for getting a Job in Kuwait or any other Gulf Country. MHRD Attestation is a mandatory for UAE also. UAE Attestation includes – HRD Attestation, MEA Attestation, UAE Embassy attestation and UAE Ministry of Foreign Affaires Attestation.
HRD Submission: Certificate Submission for HRD for Authentication = 9.30 A.M. to 1.30 P.M. on all working days, Mondays to Fridays, except public holidays.
HRD Delivery of Authenticated Certificates: Certificate Delivery after HRD Attestation = Same Day within Few hours. All the attested Documents will be delivered on the same day.
HRD Attestation from Delhi, Documents required: HRD attestation department asking the following documents for authentication
Certificates: Original Certificates required for attestation. HRD attestation can be done only on the original Certificates, Authentication Seal and Signatures are providing the back side of the educational Certificates, not the front side. HRD department of Delhi will not remove the Lamination of the Certificates. So, if the Certificate is a laminated one, do remove the Lamination before submitting it to HRD department in Delhi. Ministry of HRD will not attest Mutilated / DamagedCertificates. So it must be in a good condition to get the HRD attestation on it.
HRD Attestation Department is asking all the Mark Lists also for Attestation. This will not be attested in normal cases, they are asking it as a supporting Document. So de-lamination is not required for the mark sheets.HRD Attestation required for the mark sheets, if the candidates are going abroad for higher studies. Attestation or authentication on mark sheets from HRD is available if the Candidates showing the proof. HRD Attestation Department asking Call letter or Selection letter or invitation letter etc…as the proof to get the mark sheet attestation
HRD of Delhi also asking the Original Nursing Council registration certificates for Nursing Certificates Attestation as a supporting document. Certificate of Nursing Registration and Certificate of Midwifery Registration is required for nursing diploma holders. Nursing registration Certificates will not be attested from HRD, this is asking only as a supporting document.So de-lamination not required for this Certificates also. Registration Certificates of Nursing Council required for University issued Nursing Qualification Certificate attestation also, like Bachelor of Nursing and Master of Nursing Certificates.
HRD of Delhi has an application form. This HRD Application form is in English Language. HRD Application form to be filled in Capital letters only. Candidates have to provide the complete details to the HRD department through this application form.HRD department also asking the Copies of Certificates, Mark sheet copies, Registration Certificate Copies for Nurses, Doctors and Pharmacists, One recent Photograph of the candidate, Copies of Passport etc…
Delhi HRD Attestation Office asking an original ID proof of the person, who submitting the Certificates for attestation, ID proof are a mandatory to submit the Documents for Authentication. Without Original ID proof, HRD Delhi will not accept any certificates for attestation. HRD of Delhi asking original passport or Voter ID Card as original ID proof. If the Candidate is in Abroad, Indian Embassy attested passport copy of the candidate is required for the Delhi attestation. Blood relatives of the candidate can submit the documents for HRD attestation in Delhi. But they have to bring their original ID proof and copy of the candidate’s ID proof.
HRD attestation department of Delhi also accept the Certificates for attestation from the spouse of the candidate. If the husband or wife of the candidate is submitting the certificates for HRD attestation; they have to show the original marriage certificate as the proof. Other wise the name of the spouse must be in the ID proof.
GAD Attestation Required for all certificates issued from Andhra Pradesh, India prior to do HRD Attestation. Without GAD Attestation (Home Department of Andhra Pradesh State Government) HRD Delhi will not attest any Certificates.
HRD Department of Delhi will not accept Dharwad University, Karnataka issued Certificates without a recent verification from the University.
HRD Attestation Fee: MHRD of Delhi Charging a Fee of Rs. 50/-per certificate as the attestation charges. Attestation charges to be paid as Indian Postal of Fifty Rupees per certificate. Delhi HRD will not accept direct cash or cheque for attestation. All Postal orders should be addressed to: “the secretary, Department of secondary and higher education, New Delhi”
HRD ADDRESS: Authentication wing, Scholarship Division, Opp. Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Near India Gate, New Delhi-110001 - Land Mark – Near AP Bhavn, Near Kerala House, Near MEA Hostel, Near CP, Near Asia House, Near M S Apartments, Nearly 4 KM from New Delhi station, 2 KM from MEA, Pattiala House, 3 KM from Parliament Bhavan
HRD Attesting Certificates: HRD attestation available from Delhi for all the Govt. approved Certificates issued by State or Central Government of India. Like SSC, SSLC, METRIC, HIGH SCHOOL, 10th, CBSE, HSC, PDC, PUC, PRE UNIVERSITY, +2, INTER, VHSE, BA, B Com, B.SC, BBA,BCA, BDS, BE, B.TECH., MBBS, CA, MCA, MS, MD, MA, M.COM, M.SC, M.TECH, ME, M.ED, AMIE, ITI, NTC, Engineering Diploma, Nursing Diploma, B Sc Nursing, M Sc Nursing etc… If a certificate is in a language other than English or Hindi, Translated English version of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer only should be submitted.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development reserves the right to refuse authentication without assigning any reason.
Attestation: We can provide the latest information about Attestation or authentication or Legalization formalities.
We can do the complete attestation formalities without your presence from India
The Biggest attestation network in India for Certificate Attestation Services
HRD Attestation available from Delhi for all UGC or AICTE approved University or Dept. issued Certificates
HRD Attestation process to be Completed on all MHRD approved Certificates before going to MEA for further Attestation. Normally MEA (Ministry of External Affaires) will not accept educational Certificates without HRD attestation
Fees for HRD : Depends upon University and state it belongs to.
*This can vary according to the currency exchange value
|UNIVERSITY FEES FOR THE VERIFICATION OF GENUINENESS CERTIFICATES|
|University /Board||Fee charged per Certificate||To be paid by Demand Draft in favour of|
|1||Alagappa University||Rs. 2500/- per certificate||Registrar, Alagappa University, payable at Karaikudi|
|2||Allahabad University||Rs. 2000/- per certificate||Registrar, Allahabad University|
|3||Acharya Nagarjuna University||Rs.1500/-per certificate||Registrar, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Gantur (A. P.)|
|4||Annamalai University||US $ 50/- per Certificate||Controller of Examinations, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar|
|5||Andhra University||Rs. 1200/- per certificate||The Registrar, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam|
|6||Anna University||Rs. 500/- per certific ate||Controller of Examination, Anna University|
|7||Bangalore University||Rs. 2500/- per Certificate||Finance Officer, Bangalore University, Bangalore|
|8||Bharathiar University||Rs. 1250/- Per Certificate||Registrar, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore|
|9||Dr. Babasaheb Ambdekar Marathwada University||Rs. 150/- per certificate||Registrar, Dr. Babasaheb Ambdekar Marathwada University, Aurangabad|
|10||Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada||Rs 5000/- per certificate||The Registrar, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences|
|11||Goa University||Rs. 250/- Per Certificate||Registrar, Goa University, Goa|
|12||Gujarat University||Rs. 200/- per certificate||Registrar, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad|
|13||Gulbarga University||Rs. 1000/- per certificate||The Finance Officer, Gulbarga University, Gulbarga (Karnataka)|
|14||Himachal Pradesh University||Rs. 1000/- Per Certificate||Finance Officer, H. P. University, Shimla|
|15||Indira Gandhi National Open University||US$ 100/- per certificate||Registrar, IGNOU, New Delhi|
|16||Jiwaji University||Rs. 200/- Per Certificate||Registrar, Jiwaji University Gwalior|
|17||Jadavpur university||US$ 100/- per certificate||Registrar, Jadavpur University payable at Kolkata|
|18||Kuvempu University||Rs. 850/- per Certificate||Registrar, Kuvempu University|
|19||Karunya University||Rs. 500/- per Certificate||The Registrar, Karunya University payable at Coimbatore|
|20||Kakatiya University||US$ 40 per Certificate||Controller of Examination, Kakatiya University Warangal, Andhra Pradesh|
|21||Karnataka State Open University||Rs. 1200/-Per Certificate||Finance Officer, K. S. O. U. Mysore|
|22||Kerala Agricultural University-||Rs. 330/-||The Comptroller Kerala Agricultural University, Vellanikkara payable at State Bank of Travancore, Kerala Agricultural University, Campus Branch, Vellanikkara, Trissur|
|Fee for verification||
Rs. 2200/- +
|Rs. 600/- per certificate|
|Certificates within five years or less||Rs 750/- per certificate|
|Five to ten years||Rs. 250/-|
|Every additional year after 10 years|
|23||Mysore University||US $ 246 per Certificate||Finance Officer, University of Mysore, Mysore|
|24||Madras University||Rs. 1000/- per Certificate||Registrar, University of Madras, Chennai|
|25||M. S. University Baroda||Rs. 100/- per Certificate||Registrar, M. S. University Baroda Vadodara|
|26||Madurai Kamaraj University||US $ 50/- per Certificate||The Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University, payable at Palkalainagar branch.|
|27||Manonmaniam Sundaranar University||Rs. 500/- per Certificate||Registrar, Manomaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli-12|
|28||Mahatma Gandhi University||Rs 1250/- per certificate||Finance Officer, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala|
|29||Mangalore University||US $160- per certificate||The Registrar, Mangalore University|
|30||North Maharashtra University||Rs 300/- per certificate||The Registrar, North Maharashtra University|
|31||Osmania University||US$25/- per Certificate online reg. oU exam fee fund A/c No.52198262033 State bank of Hyderabad Osmania Uni IFSC SBHY0020071||Registrar, Examination Fee Fund Account, Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|32||Pune University||Rs. 150/- per Certificate||Registrar, University of Pune, Pune|
|33||Panjab University||Rs. 370/- per certificate||Registrar, Panjab University, Chandigarh|
|34||Punjabi University, Patiala||US $ 100/- per Certificate||Registrar, Punjabi University, Patiala|
|35||Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur||Rs. 100/- Per Mark sheets/Certificate||Registrar, Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur (Chhattisgarh)|
|36||Periyar University||Rs. 1200/- per Certificate||Registrar, Periyar University, Salem|
|37||RTM Nagpur University||Rs. 200/ per Certificate||Registrar, Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur|
|38||Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya||Rs. 100/- per Certificate||Registrar, Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur|
|39||Shivaji University, Kolhapur||Rs. 2500/- per certificateRs. 500/-||Finance and Accounts Officer, Shivaji University, Kolhapur|
|M.S, P.C,T.C,M.C From the date of demand upto last 10 years||Rs. 200/-|
|Before 10 years||Rs. 30/-|
|40||Smt. Nathibhai Damodar T. Women University||Rs.1500/- per Certificate||The Registrar, SNDT Womens University, Payable at Mumbai|
|41||Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University||Rs. 400/- per certificate||Controller of Examination, Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded, M.S|
|42||Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati||Rs. 250/- per Certificate||Registrar, S. V. University, Tirupati|
|43||Tamil Nadu Dr. M. R. G. R. Medical University, Chennai||US $ 100/- per certificate||The Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr. M. G. R. Medical University, Chennai|
|44||University of Burdwan||Rs. 850/- per Certificate||Finance Officer, the university of Burdwan, payable at State bank of India, Burdwan University Branch|
|45||University of Calcutta||Rs. 6000/- Per certificate||Registrar, University of Calcutta, Kolkata|
|46||University of Delhi||US$ 50/- per Certificate||Registrar, University of Delhi, Delhi|
|Certificate issued less than 6 years||US$ 100/- per certificate|
|Certificates issued more than 6 years|
|47||University of Mumbai –||Rs 500/- per document + 250 (urgent) = Rs. 750/-||The Finance & Accounts Officer, University of Mumbai|
|Document issued from 2013-2015||Rs 700/- per document + 350 (urgent) = Rs. 1050/-|
|Document issued 2008 – 2012||Rs 850/- per document + 425 (urgent) = Rs. 1275/-|
|Document issued 2001-2007||Rs 1000/- per document + 500 (urgent) = Rs. 1500/-|
|Document issued prior to 2000||Rs 200/- per document per additional copy|
|48||University of Kashmir||Rs. 1300/- per Certificate||Registrar, University of Kashmir, Srinagar Payable at Jammu & Kashmir Bank Hazratbal branch srinagar|
|49||Veer Narmad South Gujarat University||Rs. 2500/- Per Certificate||Registrar, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat|
|50||Sambalpur University, Orissa||Rs. 1000/- per certificate||Registrar, Sambalpur University, Orissa|
|51||University of Lucknow||Rs. 1000/- per certificate||Registrar, University of Lucknow|
|52||Visvesvaraya Technological University||Rs. 1000/- per certificate||Finance Officer, VTU Belgaum Payable at Belgaum, Karnataka|
|53||University of Rajasthan||Rs.1200/- per certificate||The Registrar, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur|
|54||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Rs. 2200/- per certificate||The Registrar, MUHS, Nashik|
|55||Vinayaka Missions University||Rs 1000/- per certificate||Vinayaka Missions University, Examinations account payable at Salem|
|56||Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Orissa||Rs. 200/- per certificate||The Registrar, Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Bhubaneswar Orissa|
|57||Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education||Rs. 1500/- per certificate||Secretary, MSBTE, Mumbai 51|
|58||Maharaja Krishnakumarsinghji Bhavanagar University||Rs 100/- per certificate||The Registrar, Maharaja Krishnakumarsinghji Bhavanagar University|
|59||Symbiosis International University||Rs 500/- per certificate||Symbiosis International University payable at Pune|
|60||Sri Venkateswara University||Rs 200/ per certificate||The Registrar, Sri Venkateswara Univesity|
|61||Karnatak University, Dharward||Rs. 1600/- per certificate||The Registrar, Karnatak University, Dharward|
|62||Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University||Rs. 1500 per certificate||Registrar, Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University|
|63||Bharathidasan University||US $ 50/- per certificate||Registrar, Bharthidasan University, Trichy|
|64||Christ University||Rs. 800/- per certificate||Finance Accounts Officer, Christ University, Bangalore|
|65||Thiruvalluvar University||Rs. 350/- per Certificate||The Registrar, Thiruvalluvar University, Serkkadu, Vellore|
|66||Gitam University, Andhra Pradesh||Rs. 500/- per Certificate||Gitam University, Vishakapattanam.|
|67||Rajiv Gandhi University||Rs. 6000/- per Certificate||Rajiv Gandhi University, Karnataka|
|68||Gandhigram Rural Institute||Rs. 250/- per certificate||Registrar, Gandhigram Rural Institute, Gandhigram|
|69||Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council||Rs. 5000/- per certificate||Registrar, Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council Chennai -4|
|70||Sri Krishna Devaraya University||Rs. 500/- per certificate||Registrar, SK University, Ananthapuram|
|71||Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda||Rs. 700/- per certificate||Registrar, MS University of Baroda,|
|72||Avinashilingam University||Rs.1000/- per certificate||Registrar, Avinashilingam University.|
|73||BITS Pilani,||Rs. 1000/- per certificate||Registrar, BITS Pilani|
|74||IIT Mumbai||Rs. 2000/- per certificate||“REGISTRAR, IIT BOMBAY” payable at Mumbai alongwith application form attached at Appendix ‘A’.|
|BOARD / OTHER INSTITUTE|
|72||Andhra Board||Rs. 100/- per Certificate||Secretary, to the Commissioner for Govt. Exam Hyderabad|
|73||Andhra Pradesh Para Medical Board||Rs. 200/- per certificate||Secretary AP Para Medical Board, Hyderabad|
|74||Board of Intermediate Education, A. P.||Rs. 100/- per Certificate||Secretary, Board of Intermediate Education, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh|
|75||Board of Secondary Education||Rs 100/- per certificate||The Secretary to the Commissioner for Government Examination, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad|
|76||CBSE||Rs. 100/- per Certificate||Secretary, CBSE Chennai, Ajmer, New Delhi, Allahabad, Panchkula & Guwahati|
|77||Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination||Rs. 300/- per Certificate||Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi|
|78||Drug Control Dept. Bangalore||Rs.500/- per certificate||Head of the Account 0210-03-105-0-01 in favour of ‘chairman, Board of Examining Authority, Bangalore’. The fee payment of Rs. 100/- through challan has to be made in such State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of India authorized by Govt. of Karnataka and situated in the state of Karnataka only.|
|79||Directorate of Vocational Education, Bangalore||Rs. 100/- per Certificate||Director, Directorate of Vocational Education, Bangalore|
|80||Goa Secondary Board||Rs. 400/- per Certificate||Secretary, Goa Board of Sec.& Hr. Sec. Education,|
|81||Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board||Rs. 25/- Per Certificate for||Secretary, Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Vadodara|
|S. S. C.|
|82||Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board||Rs. 25/- Per Certificate + Attested H. S. C. Certificate||Secretary, Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar|
|83||Jammu & Kashmir State Board of School Education||Rs. 400/- Per Certificate||Chairman, J & K Board of School Education,|
|84||Kolhapur Divisional Board||Rs. 100/- per Certificate||Divisional Secretary, Kolhapur Divisional Board, Kolhapur|
|85||Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board, Bangalore||Rs. 200/- Per Certificate||Divisional Secretary, Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board, Bangalore|
|86||Karnataka Tech. Board||Rs. 100/- per Certificate||Divisional Secretary, Karnataka Tech. Board|
|87||Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board, Mysore||Rs. 100/- per Certificate||Divisional Secretary Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board, Mysore Division, Mysore|
|88||Maharashtra State Board, Mumbai||Rs. 500/- per Certificate||Divisional Secretary, Mumbai Divisional Board Vashi Navi Mumbai-400703|
|89||Maharashtra State Board, Pune||Rs. 200/- per Certificate||Divisional Secretary, Pune Divisional Board Pune-411005|
|90||Maharashtra Nursing Council||Rs. 700/- per certificate||Registrar, Maharashtra Nursing Council Mumbai|
|91||National Board of Examinations, New Delhi||Rs. 2000/- per certificate||National Board of Examinations, payable at New Delhi|
|92||Punjab School Education Board||Rs. 200/- Per Certificate||Secretary, Punjab School Education Board, Mohali/Chandigarh|
|93||State Board of Technical Education, Madras||Rs. 300/- per Certificate||Online payment through|
|Online payment throughwww.indianbank.in||www.indianbank.in|
|94||Directorate of Medical Education, Kerala||Rs. 5000/- per certificate||Secretary, Kerala Para medical Council, Trivandrum|
|95||Directorate of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu||Rs. 5000/- per certificate||Director of Medical Education, Chennai|
REGIONAL AUTHENTICATION CENTRE’S FOR States/Union Territories AUTHENTICATION OF EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS/GENERAL DOCUMENTS
1. Special Secretary (Protocol), General Administration Department, Hyderabad.
2. Joint Secretary (Law & Order), General Administration Department, Hyderabad
3. Office of the Resident Commissioner of Andhra Pradesh in New Delhi. Tel- 23387036, 23384016
1. Deputy Secretary (Home), Government of Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar
2. Director, Department of Higher & Technical Education Government of Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar.
3. Office of the Resident Commissioner of Arunachal Pradesh in New Delhi. Tel- 23014136
1. ACS, Joint Secretary (Home), Home Department, Assam Secretariat, Dispur, Guwahati-6
2. ACS, Joint Secretary (Political), Home Department, Assam Secretariat, Dispur, Guwahati-6, Telefax 0361-2261421
3. Director of Technical Education, Guwahati Tel.0361-23822760361-2382276
4. Office of the Resident Commissioner of Assam in New Delhi. Tel- 26118069
Andaman and Nicobar
1. Assistant Secretary (Home), A & A Administration,Port Blair (Fax: 22879703)
1. Joint Secretary, Home (Special) Department, Patna,
2. Deputy Secretary, Home (Special) Department, Patna. 0993960867409939608674(M), Tel: 0612-22172250612-2217225
3. Deputy Secretary (Verification), Bihar School Examination Board, (Senior Secondary), Patna.
4. Controller of Examination, Health Services, HRD for Medical Related Certificates, Patna.
5. Deputy Director (Higher Education), HRD Department, New Secretariat, Patna-15
6. Secretary, Sanskrit Siksha Board, Boring Canal Road, Patna
7. Secretary, Madarsa Shiksha Board, Vidyapati, Marg, Patna
8. Office of the Resident Commissioner of Bihar in New Delhi. Tel- 23014945, 23015067
1. Secretary (Home),
2. Joint Secretary (Home),
3. Under Secretary (Home), Home Department, Chandigarh Administration, Tel: 0172-27402900172-2740290
4. Joint Secretary (Finance), Home Department, Chandigarh Administration
5. Registering and Licensing Authority, Chandigarh.
6. District Education Officer, Education Department, Chandigarh Administration, O/o, DPI, U.T. Sector 9, Chandigarh
7. Office of the Resident Commissioner of UT in New Delhi. Tel- 23353359
1. Secretary, Technical Education, Chattisgarh Administration, Raipur
2. Under Secretary, Home (Passport) Department, Mantralaya, Raipur
3. Deputy Secretary, Home (Passport) Department, Mantralaya, Raipur
4. Under Secretary, Department of Higher Education, Government of Chattisgarh, Raipur.
5. Under Secretary, General Administration Department, Mantralaya, Raipur
6. Office of the Resident Commissioner of Chattisgarh in Delhi. Tel- 46092500, 46092555
Dadra and Nagar Haveli UT
1. Deputy Secretary (Home), Home Department, Silvassa
2. Resident Deputy Collector, Silvassa for the UT of Dadar & Nagar Haveli.
3. Resident Deputy Collector, Khanvel for the UT of Dadar & Nagar Haveli.
4. Resident Collector (Head Quarter) for the UT of Dadar & Nagar Haveli.
5. Deputy Collector/SDM Collectorate, Daman
6. Office of the Resident Commissioner in New Delhi. Tel- 23385369
Daman and Diu
1. Collector & District Magistrate, Diu
2. Deputy Collector/SDM Collectorate, Daman
3. Addl. Dist. Magistrate, Diu w.e.f. 22.06.2010
4. Office of the Resident Commissioner in New Delhi. Tel- 23385369
1. Regional Director of Education (South), C-4, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi. Phone 26144508
2. Regional Director of Education (East), C-4, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi. Phone 22522458,
3. Deputy Secretary, Home (Passport) and Superintendent, Government of NCT of Delhi, Home (Passport) Department, 5th Level, "C" Wing, Delhi Secretariat, I.P. Estate, New Delhi as authorized by NCT of Delhi.
4. All District Judges (DJ) and Sub Divisional Magistrates (SDMs) in Delhi
5. Marriage Registrar, Indian Christian Marriage Act, Delhi Secretariat, New Delhi Tel.-011 23392028011 23392028, Fax-011 23392034
1. Director (Higher Education), Junta House, 2nd Lift, 5th floor, Panaji, Goa. Tel: 2425582/85, Fax: 2425582, Mobile:98228025729822802572
2. Director (Education), Junta House, 2nd Lift, 5th floor, Panaji, Goa. Tel: 2425582/85, Fax: 2425582, Mobile:98228025729822802572
3. Under Secretary (Home-I), Home Department (Foreigner's & Citizenship Division), Secretariat, Porvorim-Goa
4. Under Secretary (Home-II), Home Department
5. Addl. Collector-II, North Goa District, Panaji
6. Office of the Resident Commissioner of Goa in New Delhi. Tel- 24629964/67/68
1. Deputy Secretary (Fax No.079-23252035), General Administration Department, Government of Gujrat, Sachivalaya Gandhi Nagar
2. Under Secretary (Tel: 079-23250481079-23250481, Fax: 079-23251638 09978406305(M) for Enquiry-0997840631109978406311), General Administration Department, Government of Gujrat, Sachivalaya Gandhi Nagar.
3. Section Officer, General Administration Department, Government of Gujrat, Sachivalaya Gandhi Nagar.
4. Office of the Resident Commissioner of Gujrat in New Delhi. Tel- 23343147, 23742413
1. Higher Education Commissioner/Director Higher Education, Haryana for certificate(s)/degree(s) issued by Universities situated outside the State of Haryana
2. Director Secondary Education, Haryana in respect of certificate(s)/diploma(s)/degree issued by National open School, Central Board of Secondary Education, ICSE or any other State Board of Education in the country.
3. The Secondary Board of School Education, Haryana, Bhiwani in respect of Matriculation and 10+2 certificates issued by it or by the Haryana Open School.
4. Deputy Director Colleges-II O/o Higher Education Commissioner, Haryana (0172-25620360172-2562036) Fax: 2562042
5. Special Secretary to Government Haryana, Home Department
6. Under Secretary Home Department, Government of Haryana 0941696781309416967813(M), 0172-2740526(Fax)
7. Deputy Dir. Cadet Corps, Director General Higher Education, Sector-5 Haryana Panchkula Chandigarh
8. Assistant Director (Administration), Director General of Higher Education, Panchkula.
9. Assistant Director, Colleges VII, Higher Education Commissioner, Haryana Panchkula.
10. Office of the Resident Commissioner of Haryana in New Delhi. Tel- 23384354, 23386131/425
11. Office of the Chief Secretary, Government of Haryana. Tel- 0172- 27401180172- 2740118
1. Principal Secretary (Home) to the Government. of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla
2. Deputy Secretary (Home), Shimla
3. Under Secretary (Home), Shimla (Tel: 0177-26264500177-2626450].
4. Joint Director (C-I), Directorate of High Education, Shimla-171001
5. Joint Director (C-II), Directorate of High Education, Shimla-171001
6. Additional Director (Colleges), Directorate of High Education, Shimla-171001
7. Office of the Resident Commissioner of Himachal Pradesh in New Delhi. Tel- 23716574, 23716124, 23711964
Jammu & Kashmir
1. Principal, GGM Science College, Civil Secretariat, Higher Education Department, Jammu
2. Principal, Amar Singh College, Gogji Bagh, Srinagar (J&K) Fax: 0194-2476828, 94190108399419010839(M),0194-24768280194-2476828
3. Deputy Secretary, Home Department 0191-25432610191-2543261, 0941942533(M)
4. Director Colleges, Higher Education Department, Civil Secretariat, Srinagar/Jammu. Te/Fax: 0194-2479584, 0191-2549616 (w.e.f 26.10.10)
5. Office of the Resident Commissioner of J&K, in New Delhi. Tel- 24611506, 24611210
1. Director, Department of Human Resource Development, Ranchi.
2. Deputy Secretary, Department of Human Resource Development, Ranchi.
3. Under Secretary, Department of Human Resource Development, Ranchi
4. Deputy Secretary, Home Department, Ranchi, 0933435953409334359534(M),0651-24014470651-2401447
5. Office of the Resident Commissioner of Jharkhand in New Delhi. Tel- 011-26739011011-26739011, Fax 26739005
1. Additional Commissioner (Land Maintenance Projects and Misc.), Government of Karnataka, Bangalore
2. Additional Commissioner (Administration and Development), Government of Karnataka, Mysore
3. Under Secretary, Home Department (Passport and Foreigners), Bangalore, Phone: 080-22033371080-22033371, 22254451(Fax)
4. Regional Commissioner, Mysore
5. Additional Commissioner (Land Maintenance, Projects and Misc.), Government of Karnataka, Mysore
6. Regional Commissioner, Gulbarga
7. Regional Commissioner, Bangalore
8. Regional Commissioner, Belagavi
9. Additional Commissioner (Land Maintenance Projects and Misc.), Belgaum
10. Regional Commissioner, Belgaum
11. Additional Commissioner (Administration and Development) Belgaum
12. Additional Commissioner, (Land Maintenance Project and Misc.), Gulbarga
13. Additional Commissioner (Administration and Development) Gulbarga.
14. Additional Deputy Commissioner & Additional District Magistrate, Bangalore Urban, Bangalore.
15. Additional Deputy Commissioner & Additional District Magistrate, Bangalore Rural, Bangalore
16. Additional Deputy Commissioner, Department Of A.D.C, A.D.M, Bangalore.
17. Additional Distt. Commissioner, Department Of Deputy Commissioner Office, Bangalore Rural
1. Additional Secretary, General Education Department, Certificate Authentication, Thiruvanathpuram.
2. Deputy Secretary General Education Department Certificate Authentication Centre Ernakulam.
3. Additional Secretary General Education Department Certificate Authentication Centre Kozhikode.
4. Additional Secretary (HRD) Certificate Authentication Centre, Thiruvanathpuram.
5. Joint Secretary to Government, Home Department and Under Secretary, Home (Attestation) Department0471-25171070471-2517107, 2317950, 2317951
6. Additional Secretary to Government, Home Department, Secretariat, Thiruvanathpuram
7. Joint Secretary to Government of Kerala, General Education Department, Certificate Authentication Centre, Ernakulam0484-23718100484-2371810, 2371830
8. Additional Secretary to the Government. of Kerala, General Education Department Certificate Authentication Centre, Ernakulam
9. Joint Secretary, GED, Certificate Authentication Centre, Kozhikode
10. Under Secretary, Home Department, Secretariat, Thiruvanathpuram.
11. Joint Secretary, General Education Department, Certificate Authentication Centre, Kozhikode.
12. Office of the Resident Commissioner of Kerala in New Delhi. Tel- 23362656, 23368581, 23367833
1. Deputy Secretary, Higher Education Department, Mantralya , Vallagh Bhavan, M Block, 3 Green City, 35, Gulmohur Bhawan, Bhopal , Tel:0755-27410240755-2741024,0992696601109926966011(M)
2. Under Secretary (HRD), Maltralaya, Vallabh Bhawan, Bhopal.
3. Under Secretary, Higher Education Department, Maltralaya, Vallabh Bhawan, Bhopal
4. Office of the Resident Commissioner of Madhya Pradesh in New Delhi. Tel- 23019899, 23348484, 23361705
1. Joint Secretary, Higher & Technical Education Department, 4th floor, Mantralaya Annexe, Mumbai-400032, Tel:022-22025206022-22025206(O), 24367773 (R)
2. Deputy Secretary, Employment & Self-Employment Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai
3. Section Officer, Home Department, Government of Maharashtra 022-22794093022-22794093,0932265006509322650065(M)
4. Office of the Resident Commissioner of Maharashtra in New Delhi. Tel- 23388075, 23383876
1. Secretary, Education Department, Government of Meghalaya, Shilong Telefax: 0364-2226684 (For Education Documents only)
2.Secretary, Political Department, Government of Meghalaya
3. Principal Secretary, Political Department, Government of Meghalaya
4.Office of the Resident Commissioner of Meghalaya in New Delhi. Tel- 23015503, 23014341, 23015605
1. Under Secretary, Government of Mizoram, Higher & Technical Education Department (Telefax:0389-23106800389-2310680)
2. Additional Secretary, Home Department, Government of Mizoram
3. Secretary, Home Department of Mizoram, Aizawl. Tel: 0389-23106800389-2310680
4.Office of the Resident Commissioner of Mizoram in New Delhi. Tel- 23016408
1. Additional Secretary, Home Department, Government of Manipur, Tel:0385-24433660385-2443366, 0385-2452829(fax)
2. Under Secretary (Home), Government of Manipur
3. OSD, University & Higher Education, Imphal. 0985608641009856086410(M]
4. OSD University & Higher Education, Imphal 0985617046709856170467(M)
5. Under Secretary (GAD), Government of Manipur
6. Office of the Resident Commissioner of Manipur in New Delhi. Tel- 26873009, 26873311
1. Special Secretary (Home), Government of Nagaland, Kohima, Tel. 0370-22700740370-2270074 Fax: 0370-2270268
2. Secretary (Home), Government of Nagaland, Kohima
3. Office of the Resident Commissioner of Nagaland in New Delhi. Tel- 23013751, 23794680
1. Higher Education Department, Government of Orissa
2. Special Secretary, Home Department (0674-25367610674-2536761)
3. Principal Secretary, Home Department, Government of Orissa 0674-25315150674-2531515(office),0674-23926660674-2392666(Res)
4. Joint Secretary, High Education Department, Department of Higher Education Government of Orissa, Bhubaneswar0674-23224340674-2322434
5. Office of the Resident Commissioner of Orissa in New Delhi. Tel- 23019771
1. Under Secretary to Government (Home), Chief Secretariat, Pondicherry.
2. Under Secretary to Government (Administrative Reforms Wing), Chief Secretariat, Pondicherry.
3. Deputy Secretary to Government (Establishment), Chief Secretariat, Pondicherry.
4. Under Secretary to Government (Enforcement), Chief Secretariat, Pondicherry.
5. Office of the Resident Commissioner of Pondicherry in New Delhi. Tel- 26881703
1. Deputy Secretary, Department of NRI Affairs, Tel: 0172-27422430172-2742243, Ext.286, 2741723(Fax]
2. Assistant Director (Funds), and Assistant Director (CC), Punjab Education Department, Chandigarh Tel:0172-27044310172-2704431, 2702857, 0935606295209356062952(M)0981533307709815333077(M) 2783660(Fax), 98556835449855683544(M)
3. Assistant Director, Office of Director Public Instruction (Colleges)
4. Under Secretary, Department of NRI Affair, Chandigarh
5. Director, Department of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Government of Punjab, Plot No.1-A, Sector-36-A, Chandigarh, Tel:0172-26153850172-2615385, 2615389, Fax: 0172: 2660734, 99883468139988346813(M)
6. Office of the Resident Commissioner of Punjab in New Delhi. Tel- 23383804, 23385399
1. Assistant Secretary (Home), A & N Administration, Port Blair.
1. Officer on Special duty (OSD), Home (Jail Department), Government. of Rajasthan Tel.0141-51532220141-5153222-Ext.2330
2. Deputy Secretary (Administration), Education Department, Administration Secretariat, Jaipur. Phone:0141-22273990141-2227399(O)98294802059829480205
3. Deputy Secretary (Administration], Education Department Phone: 0141-22277240141-2227724
4. Deputy Secretary, (Coordination) Home Department, Government of Rajasthan,
5. Assistant Secretary, Higher Education (GR.III), Secretariat, Jaipur, Tel. 0141-51532220141-5153222 Ext. 4852, 0941433555409414335554 (M), 0141-2227017(Fax)
6. Deputy Secretary, Higher Education (Gr.III) Department, Room No.2202, 2nd floor, Main Building, Government. Secretariat, Jaipur Tel:0141-51159950141-5115995,98280510549828051054(M), Fax: 0141-2227017
7. Office of the Resident Commissioner of Rajasthan in New Delhi. Tel- 23073747, 23381333, 23383472
1. Deputy Director (Exam), Human Resource Development Department, Government of Sikkim, Gangtok
2. Assistant Director, Exam Cell, Human Resource Development, Government of Sikkim, Gangtok
3. Joint Secretary (Protocol), Home Department, Government of Sikkim, Gangtok
4. Joint Secretary (Con), Home Department, Government of Sikkim, Gangtok
5. Office of the Resident Commissioner of Sikkim in New Delhi. Tel- 26113747
1. Under Secretary, (Foreigners) Department, Government of Tamil Nadu, Chennai
2. Office of the Resident Commissioner of Tamil Nadu in New Delhi. Tel- 23010035, 24193333
1. Deputy Secretary to the Government of Tripura, Agartala, Tel: 0381-2326041-224(EPBX)
2. Deputy Secretary to the Government of Tripura, Agartala Tel:0381-23240010381-2324001/0381-23240020381-2324002
3. Office of the Resident Commissioner of Tripura in New Delhi. Tel- 23012693, 23015157
1. Under Secretary, HRD, Secretariat, Lucknow
2. Special Secretary, General Administration Department, Secretariat, Lucknow
3. Joint Secretary, Department of Higher Education 0522-22380010522-2238001 Extn.3041, 0993604390209936043902
4. Under Secretary, Department of Higher Education, Government of Uttar Pradesh, 0522-22380010522-2238001 Extn.3967
5. Joint Secretary, General Administration Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh0941501424709415014247-(M)
6. Under Secretary, Department of Higher Education, Government of Uttar Pradesh
7. Joint Secretary, Department of Higher Education, Government. of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Tel:0522 22380010522 2238001 Extension 3202, Fax: 2238287
8. Office of the Resident Commissioner of Uttar Pradesh in New Delhi. Tel- 23310408
1. Deputy Secretary, General Administration Department, Government of Uttarakhand, Dehradun
2. Under Secretary, General Administration Department, Government of Uttarakhand, Dehradun Tel:0135-27128020135-2712802,0941117355309411173553(M)
3. Under Secretary, General Administration Department, Uttarakhand 0135-27120960135-2712096(Fax)
4. Office of the Resident Commissioner of Uttarakhand in New Delhi. Tel- 23738498, 23358434
1. Section Officer, Home (Foreigners'& NRI's) Department, Government of West Bengal, Kolkata
2. W.B.C.S (Exe), Joint Secretary, Home (Foreigners'& NRI's) Department, Government of West Bengal, Kolkata. Tel:0983000530609830005306(M), 033-22527391(Fax)
3. Office of the Resident Commissioner of West Bengal in New Delhi. Tel- 23344269, 23742695
1. UNDER SECRETARY TO GOVT. PUBLIC (FOREIGNERS) DEPT. GOVT. OF TAMIL NADU, SECRETARIAT (FORT ST. GEORGE) CHENNAI – 600009 PH. 044-25670499/25670324
1. UNDER SECRETARY, HOME DEPT. PASSPORT & FOREIGNERS ROOM NO 224, IIND FLOOR, VIDHANA SOUDHA GOVT OF KARNATAKA, BANGALORE 560001 PH. 080-22033371
1. REGIONAL AUTHENTICATION OFFICERS, LOTUS VILLA, SASTHAMANGALAM, GOVT OF KERALA, THITUVANATHAPURAM PH. 0471-5575212
1. HOME DEPARTMENT, CHIEF SECRETRARIAT, PUDUCHERRY, PH 0413-2333271/75
Click for address of other REGIONAL AUTHENTICATION CENTRE’S(RAC)
Important Information regarding attestation of documents
- Please approach the concerned regional Authentication center’s for initial attestation.
- Thereafter, please bring the following documents to the branch secretariat:
- Original document along with a copy thereof.
- Photo Identity Proof of the persona bringing the documents.
- Letter of authorization in case the certificate holder cannot come in person, along with photo identity proof of the representive.
- Note: The service is rendered free of charge.
- The requirements are the same as for general attestation.
- In additional, the passport copy of the certificate holder is to be submitted.
- The prescribed free of Rs. 50/- per sticker may please be paid through bank draft drawn in favour of “PAO, New Delhi”.
- In Bihar : HRD Attestation in Bihar
- In Patna: HRD Attestation in Patna
- In Assam: HRD Attestation in Assam
- In Guwahati: HRD Attestation in Guwahati
- In Meghalaya: HRD Attestation in Meghalaya
- In Shillong: HRD Attestation in Shillong
- In Arunachal Pradesh: HRD Attestation in Arunachal Pradesh
- In Itanagar: HRD Attestation in Itanagar
- In Nagaland: HRD Attestation in Nagaland
- In Kohima: HRD Attestation in Kohima
- In Mizoram: HRD Attestation in Mizoram
- In Aizawl: HRD Attestation in Aizawl
- In Madhya Pradesh: HRD Attestation in Madhya Pradesh
- In Bhopal: HRD Attestation in Bhopal
- In Jharkhand: HRD Attestation in Jharkhand
- In Ranchi: HRD Attestation in Ranchi
- In Orissa: HRD Attestation in Orissa
- In Bhubaneshwar: HRD Attestation in Bhubaneshwar
- In Maharashtra : HRD Attestation in Maharashtra
- In Mumbai: HRD Attestation in Mumbai
- In Pune: HRD Attestation in Pune
- In Mangalore: HRD Attestation in Mangalore
- In Chennai: HRD Attestation in Chennai
- In Tamilnadu: HRD Attestation in Tamilnadu
- In Kolkata: HRD Attestation in Kolkata
- In West Bengal: HRD Attestation in West Bengal
- In Punjab: HRD Attestation in Punjab
- In Chandigarh: HRD Attestation in Chandigarh
- In Haryana: HRD Attestation in Haryana
- In Punchkula: HRD Attestation in Punchkula
- In Odisha: HRD Attestation in Odisha