Visa is required by all and sundry who are planning to fly to some other country. It is written permission given by the authorities ensuring that an individual is a prima facie allowed entering a nation (it however, depends on the final nod given by the Immigration Official while entering the country actually). We, at Talent Attestation, have skills, experience and expertise required for preparing visa applications and submissions to the respective Consulate/ High Commission or Embassy. We believe in keeping is updated about the prescribed fees, eligibility and documentary requirements for different categories of visa applications for different countries.
In the recent years, an increasing number of people are shifting to Mauritius to improve their quality of life and living standard. There are several reasons why people prefer Mauritius as the future destination. The country is known not only for its opulence but also for its association with global superpowers. We have been given an approval for visa stamping from Mauritius Embassy in Mumbai and Delhi. Is how to get Mauritius Visa Stamping is the question worrying you, then, you can get it done here easily. We have sent several skilled workers to Mauritius. Our motto is to provide our clients with trusted and fast services. We treat all our customers with respect and with equal zeal. We believe in our providing reliable services so that you can complete the task of visa stamping as quickly as possible. We make sure that entire work is done through proper channel and at rates that will not give you run for money. Make sure that you do not fall trap to dishonest agents who try to make money by making false claims and promises.
We would also like to make this clear that we do not offer any kind of suggestion to applicant regarding the visa category to be applied. We just provide guidance for fulfilling documentary needs, filling and submission of visa application forms and photograph specifications. With us, you can get to know information related to document required for Mauritius Visa Stamping, fees/charges for Mauritius visa stamping, how to process Mauritius visa stamping, how to get business visa for Mauritius and how to get visiting visa for Mauritius.
It is important for you to note that Indian nationals need visa to enter Mauritius. Also visa application request is made by the sponsor who takes the responsibility of visitor’s stay in the country. Documentary needs for different visa categories (Cultural/ Transit/ Family Reunion/ Work/ Business/ Visit/ Study/ Medical) vary from one category to the other. However listed below are some documents that you have to submit for all visa categories;
- Return-air ticket however it is not applicable for some categories of visa
- National passport having minimum validity of six months
- Copy of the approval of visa attained by the sponsor in Mauritius
- Four recent photographs of passport size
On the basis of the category of visa, you might be asked to produce other documents as well. Also there is very possibility applicant might be called for personal interview. You can contact us in case of any query or doubt.
Documents to be submitted for Visa application
The following documents should be submitted on Application for a Visa to enter Mauritius
- Visa Application Form duly filled and signed by applicant. click here
- Two recent passport-size photos of the applicant.
- Photocopy of the data pages of applicant’s passport.
- A copy of the Residence Permit. (Applicable for applicants not residing in their country of origin). Same to be valid for at least three months after proposed date of departure from Mauritius.
- In case of business visa, applicant should also submit a letter from local sponsor/company.
Immigration Requirements/Conditions to be fulfilled for considering the grant of visa:
- Hold a valid Passport or other recognized travel document, where expiry date is beyond the date of stay.
- Hold a valid return or onward passage tickets to his/her country of origin or residence.
- Have sufficient funds to meet the cost of stay (a minimum of 100 U.S Dollars per night to stay in Mauritius).
- Have a confirmed booking for accommodation in Mauritius. If sponsored by a Mauritian citizen, latter to submit:-
- A Letter of Sponsorship stating:
- name, address,
- Telephone number,
- profession of the sponsor and
- relationship with the applicant,
- National Identity Card,
- A Utility Bill.
- A Letter of Sponsorship stating:
- Be eligible to re-enter their country of origin or residence.
- Do not engage in any gainful activities without a valid work permit
Mauritius Visa Stamping Fees/Charges
- Mauritius Visa Stamping Charges | Fees will be ₹ #####.*
*This rate changes time to time according to the exchange value & revision of embassy fee.