Attestation For UAE
Certificate Attestation from HRD,Home Department, MEA Attestation .The Government of UAE requires all educational/Personal certificates, professional or academic, issued from India to be attested by the Embassy/Consulate in UAE for further attestation by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of UAE Government before grant of UAE Visa.
1) The functions of Notary in certificate attestation for UAE
Certificates needs to be get attested for UAE (Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah) formal purpose. First the Notary will be done. After getting attestation from notary you can submit the certificates for home department attestation. Which states that the certificate is true to get attestation from Home Department.
2) The functions of the Home Department in certificate attestation for UAE
Initially you need to get attestation from Home Department to submit the documents to MEA . A certificate is authenticated by Home Department after verifying the content of the specified certificate. Authentication is the truly an accurate representation of the authenticity of that specified certificate, all the formalities stand as same for UAE certificates attesting and Abu Dhabi certificates attesting, Dubai certificates attesting, Sharjah certificates attesting
The State Human Resource Department (HRD) is attested all certificates issued by Govt. School, Govt. Technical Board, Medical & Paramedical Institution, university and others.. After completing the attestation process the certificate can proceed to the ministry of External Affairs & Embassy Attestation. You can do with the Mantralya attestation also to get MEA attestation.
3) MEA attestation for UAE
MEA attestation is under the ministry of external affairs govt. Of India. Ministry of External Affairs should attest all the certificates issued in any state in India before submitting to UAE Embassy. Education department attestation or home department attestation should done for the MEA attestation. MEA attests all educational certificate non education certificates and commercial certificates.
4) UAE Embassy Attestation
Certificate Attestation from HRD, MEA Attestation .The Government of UAE requires all educational/Personal certificates, professional or academic, issued from India to be attested by the Indian Embassy/Consulate in UAE for further attestation by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs(MOFA) of UAE Government before grant of UAE Visa.
Attestation For UAE
After getting successful attestation from MEA you can submit the certificates to UAE Embassy for attestation.. The embassy will attest all educational and non educational and commercial document if the certificate already attested by MEA.
5) SDM attestation for UAE
The Sub Divisional Magistrate's office is situated in Delhi. After getting Attestaion from SDM , can submit the certificate to MEA attestation after that Embassy attestation of UAE (Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah)
We undertake below mentioned Certificates for UAE Embassy attestation.
1) Educational certificate attestation
- Educational certificate attestation
- UG degree certificate attestation
- PG degree certificate attestation
- Diploma degree certificate attestation
- PhD degree certificate attestation
- Engineering degree certificate attestation
- Medical degree certificate attestation
- Management degree certificate attestation
- Hotel management certificate attestation
- Law degree certificate attestation
- Technical degree certificate attestation
- Professional degree certificate attestation
2) Non educational certificate attestation
- Foreign Affairs (FA) Attestation/Legalization
- Salary Certificate Attestation
- Transfer Certificate (TC) Attestation
- Equivalence Certificate
- Death Certificate Attestation
- Birth Certificate Attestation
- Divorce Certificate Attestationn
- Experience/ Employment Certificate Attestation
- Marriage Certificate Attestation
- Medical Certificate Attestation
- Single Status Certificate Attestation
- Ministry of education department attestation
- Ministry of health department attestation
- Ministry of Justice attestation
- Chamber of commerce attestation
- Labor department attestation
We are doing a perfect service by assuring safety of your documents. You can visit our office to experience an excellent service in certificate attestation for UAE.
Certificate attestation for UAE in Delhi ,Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Thiruvananthapuram, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh
6) Embassy Fees
*Certificate attestation fees for uae embassy is Rs.3750 per document.
Embassy of The United Arab Emirates (UAE Embassy Address)
|In Delhi||In Mumbai|
|12, Chandragupta Marg, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi, Delhi,110021
Tel: 011 2611 1111
|No.7, Jolly Maker, Apartment
No. 1 Cuffe Parade, Colaba,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400005
Tel: 022 6634 5566
We also do Ministry of Foreign Affairs of UAE (MOFA of UAE)*
After Attesting from country from which the documents are issued it has to be Attested from MOFA Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Country where you are going for emploment.
*Additional charge can apply for MOFA and takes 8 working days for MOFA attestation from UAE