Attestation For Nigeria
Certificate Attestation from HRD, MEA Attestation .The Government of Nigeria requires all educational/Personal certificates, professional or academic, issued from India to be attested by the Indian Embassy/Consulate in Nigeria for further attestation by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigerian Government before grant of Nigeria Visa.
1) The functions of Notary in certificate attestation for Nigeria
Certificates needs to be get attested for Nigeria formal purpose. First the Notary will be done. After getting attestation from notary you can submit the certificates for home department attestation. Which states that the certificate is true to get attestation from Home Department.
2) The functions of the Home Department in certificate attestation for Nigeria
Initially you need to get attestation from Home Department to submit the documents to MEA . A certificate is authenticated by Home Department after verifying the content of the specified certificate. Authentication is the truly an accurate representation of the authenticity of that specified certificate, all the formalities stand as same for Nigeria certificates attesting.
The State Human Resource Department (HRD) is attested all certificates issued by Govt. School, Govt. Technical Board, Medical & Paramedical Institution, university and others.. After completing the attestation process the certificate can proceed to the ministry of External Affairs & Embassy Attestation. You can do with the Mantralya attestation also to get MEA attestation.
3) MEA attestation for Nigeria.
MEA attestation is under the ministry of external affairs govt. Of India. Ministry of External Affairs should attest all the certificates issued in any state in India before submitting Nigerian Embassy. Education department attestation or home department attestation should done for the MEA attestation. MEA attests all educational certificate non education certificates and commercial certificates.
4) Nigerian Embassy Attestation
Certificate Attestation from HRD, MEA Attestation .The Government of Nigeria requires all educational/Personal certificates, professional or academic, issued from India to be attested by the Indian Embassy/Consulate in Nigeria for further attestation by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria Government before grant of Nigeria Visa.
Attestation For Nigeria
After getting successful attestation from MEA you can submit the certificates to Nigeria Embassy for attestation.. The embassy will attest all educational and non educational and commercial document if the certificate already attested by MEA.
5) SDM attestation for Nigeria
The Sub Divisional Magistrate's office is situated in Delhi. After getting Attestaion from SDM , can submit the certificate to MEA attestation after that Embassy attestation.
We undertake below mentioned Certificates for Nigeria Embassy attestation.
1) Educational certificate attestation
- Educational certificate attestation
- A UG degree certificate attestation
- PG degree certificate attestation
- Diploma degree certificate attestation
- PhD degree certificate attestation
- Engineering degree certificate attestation
- Medical degree certificate attestation
- Management degree certificate attestation
- Hotel management certificate attestation
- Law degree certificate attestation
- Technical degree certificate attestation
- Professional degree certificate attestation
2) Non educational certificate attestation
- Foreign Affairs (FA) Attestation/Legalization
- Salary Certificate Attestation
- Transfer Certificate (TC) Attestation
- Equivalence Certificate
- Death Certificate Attestation
- Birth Certificate Attestation
- Divorce Certificate Attestation
- Experience/ Employment Certificate Attestation
- Marriage Certificate Attestation
- Medical Certificate Attestation
- Single Status Certificate Attestation
- Ministry of education department attestation
- Ministry of health department attestation
- Ministry of Justice attestation
- Chamber of commerce attestation
- Labor department attestation
We are doing a perfect service by assuring safety of your documents. You can visit our office to experience an excellent service in certificate attestation for Nigeria.
Nigerian Embassy Certificate attestation in Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Bangalore,Thiruvananthapuram, Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad
6) EMBASSY FEES
*As far as certificate attestation fee for Nigerian embassy is concerned, fees will vary time to time. For fee confirmation please call or mail.
We also provide services related to certificate attestation from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria that is MOFA OF Nigeria.
After attesting documents from the issuing country or state, they have to be attested from MOFA ministry where you are planning to move for studying or employment.
Please note that you might have to pay additional charges for MOFA. And, it takes eight working days for MOFA attestation of documents from Nigeria.
7) EMBASSY OF NIGERIA
Address: Shop No-21,Olof Palme Marg, Block A, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110057